What are cookies?
Cookies are little files that store browsing history such as date, time, clicked links, visited pages and other settings which are saved to your computer device and/or communication devices such as notebook, tablet or smartphone when you access our website. Cookies do not represent a threat to your computer and/or communication devices. In the following cases: Your Personal Data may be stored to enhance our online experience. It remembers the language and customizes the usage information according to your needs. This information is collected to confirm its unique features. Your safety information, including any products and services you are interested in. Cookies are also used to measure the amount of access to online services, modification of content based on your use, both before and present, and for advertising and public relations purposes.
You can find out more about cookies via www.allaboutcookies.org
To learn website users’ behaviors and use them to improve our website to be easy-to-use, fast and more efficient website.
• To allow members or registered members to seamlessly browse the website when they sign in.
• To help identify the devices that users use, together with other collected data, to be able to specify users’ personal needs.
Types of cookies
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies are necessary for our website functionality which help visitors access the information and keep them safe when browsing our website.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies record and count the number of visitors as well as analyze visiting behavior on the website to improve the performance of the website.
3. Functionality Cookies remember users’ website settings such as language.
4. Targeting Cookies record user information to offer products or advertising media that match user interests.
• Google Chrome
(https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac) and iOS (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265)
• Internet Explorer
Data Protection Department
Autocorp Holding Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries
1111 Moo 1, Maliwan Road, Ban Thum, Khon Kaen
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 043-306333 ext. 5