Welcome to The ExZone website, which is the property of The ExZone Ltd and The ExZone Property Company Ltd. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our ‘Terms & Conditions of Website‘ and our ‘Terms and Conditions of Purchase & Returns Policy‘ govern The ExZone’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The ExZone’, ‘The ExZone Ltd’ and ‘The ExZone Property Company Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or the ‘operator’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Ex Zone LTD, Unit 22, Lyon Road, Hersham, Surrey KT12 3PU United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The ExZone is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The ExZone may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2016
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- * name and job title
- * contact information including email address
- * demographic information such as postcode, preferences, business sector and areas of interest
- * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- * Internal record keeping.
- * We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- * We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- * From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
THE NEW LEGISLATION REGARDING COOKIES
At The ExZone we use two types of browser cookie:
We do use Google Analytics tracking code to measure our website’s popularity and the behaviour of our website visitors. This information is used to improve our customer experience, and to better inform our promotional efforts and special offers for the benefit of our customers. By using our website we assume that you accept this common measurement method for website statistics. Again, no data about you is ever supplied or sold to a third party.
However, you may disable these tracking cookies in your browser at any time, by following instructions at the links below, (or otherwise locating cookie rules in your browser’s help files).
Important note: You may disable or delete the Google Analytics tracking cookie, but if you wish to buy online from us, you must not disable The ExZone shopping cart cookie.
- Instructions for Disabling cookies in common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/11471.html
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Ex Zone LTD, Unit 22, Lyon Road, Hersham, Surrey KT12 3PU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Plantation Drak rum , Mint Leaf , Lime , Syrup , Lime Juice